Tuesday, August 18, 2015

"Say" the things you want to.

Here I started my way of journaling about 
things I cannot really talk about.


I wrote what I wanted to say, on a 
blank piece of paper with a permanent pen.
Then when I was ready, I started to concentrate on the process.  
I covered it with gesso and then with paint.
Then I did some stenciling, stamping and doodling.
I also painted a smaller piece of paper with red paint and later 
stamped the heart on the paper. I cut the heart out and
glued it down onto my page.


If you look closely, You will see the word ok underneath 
the blue paint. A bit of shadow around the heart and the 
black scribbles around the circles.
At some stage I might will go back and do some more
on this page. 

But two important things happened,
I said what I wanted to say, and I enjoyed the process.

I will always know what it was that I wanted to get out of my system.
The people that look a this page will only see the final product.

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment