Monday, August 3, 2015

Fabric covered tin

Hi everyone!
On Friday I received my copy of the Creative Hobbies Magazine
and as always it is such a joy to see my work published.


Here are a few photographs of the tin and its contents.
I really enjoyed working with the fabric and embellishments.



You can find info on the products on Liefielove's Website.
The step by step article is in the magazine.
I will also be teaching this class at Hobby-X in October.

The magazine is available at SPAR, 
Pick n Pay, CNA, PNA, Craft shops 
and Checkers Hyper.


Then I need to show you the neck piece that Benice and Lizette
made. My two dear, highly crafty and talented friends. This is so dainty
and I can see the fairies flying all around this!


 Lizette also made a wall hanging with the same fabric and 
she added her own handmade embellishments.


These adorable little creatures are about 1½ x 2 cm big.
I don't know how she does that, but they are to die for.




 All the articles are in the magazine.
Keep well and keep creating. 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment